Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 80

Thread: joke time

  1. #31
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Speaking of sick....

    A guy decides he'd like to have a pet and goes to a pet shop. After looking around he spots a parrot sitting on a little perch. It doesn't have any feet or legs.

    The guy says out loud, "Geez, I wonder what happened to this parrot?"

    The parrot answers the guy's question, "I was born this way. I'm a defective parrot."

    "Ha, ha," the guy laughs. "It sounded like this parrot actually understood what I said and answered me."

    "I understood every word," says the parrot. "I am a highly intelligent, thoroughly educated bird."

    "Oh, yeah?" the guy asks. "Then answer this: how do you hang on to your perch without any feet?"

    "Well," the parrot says, "this is a little embarrassing, but since you asked I'll tell you. I wrap my little parrot penis around this wooden bar, kind of like a little hook. You can't see it cause of my feathers."

    "Wow," says the guy, "you really can understand and answer, can't you?"

    "Of course. I speak both Spanish and English. I can converse with reasonable competence on almost any subject: politics, religion, sports, physics, philosophy. And I am especially good at ornithology. You ought to buy me. I am a great companion."

    The guy looks at the price tag: $200. He says. "I can't afford that." "Pssst," the parrot hisses, motioning the guy over with "Nobody wants me cause I don't have any feet. You can get me for $20, just make an offer." The guy offers 20 dollars and walks out with the parrot.

    Weeks go by.

    The parrot is sensational. He's funny, he's interesting, he's a great pal, he understands everything, sympathizes, gives good advice. The guy is delighted.

    One day the guy comes home from work and the parrot says, "Pssst," and motions him over with one wing. The guy goes up close to the cage.
    "I don't know if I should tell you this or not," says the parrot, "but it's about your wife and the mailman..."

    "What?" says the guy.

    "Well," the parrot says, "when the mailman came to the door today, your wife greeted him in a sheer nightgown and kissed him on the mouth."
    "What happened then?" asks the guy. "Then the mailman came into the house and lifted up the nightgown and began petting her all over," reports the parrot.

    "My God!!" the guy says. "Then what?"

    "Then he lifted up the nightgown, got down on his knees and began to lick her body, starting with her breasts slowly going down and down...
    " The parrot (pauses for a long time...)

    "What happened? What happened?" says the frantic guy.

    "I don't know," says the parrot, "my dick got hard and I fell off my perch....."

  2. #32
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Pope dies and, naturally, goes to heaven. He's met by thereception committee, and after a whirlwind tour is told that he can enjoy any of the myriad recreations available.He decides that he wants to read all of the ancient original text of the Holy Scriptures, and spends the next eon or so learning the languages. After becoming a linguistic master, he sits down in the library and begins to pore over every version of the Bible, working back from the most recent "Easy Reading" to the original script.
    All of a sudden there is a scream in the library.
    The angels come running to him, only to find the Pope huddled in a chair, crying to himself, and muttering, "An 'R'! They left out the 'R'."
    God takes him aside, offering comfort and asks him what the problem is. After collecting his wits, the Pope sobs again, "It's the letter 'R' ... the word was supposed to be CELEBRATE!"

  3. #33
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Thanks for the morning giggles!!!

  4. #34
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Man?s Three Rules When Getting Old:
    Never pass a bathroom
    Don?t waste a hard-on
    Never trust a fart

  5. #35
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A couple had been married for 50 years. They were sitting at the
    breakfast table one morning when the wife says, "Just think, fifty
    years ago we were sitting here at this breakfast table together." "I
    know," the old man said. "We were probably sitting here naked as a
    jaybird fifty years ago." "Well," Granny snickered. "Let's relive some
    old times."
    Where upon, the two stripped to the buff and sat down at the table.
    "You know, honey," the little old lady breathlessly replied, "My
    nipples are as hot for you today as they were fifty years ago." "I
    wouldn't be surprised," replied Gramps. "One's in your coffee and the
    other is in your oatmeal

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that's bad but good *lol

  7. #37
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A man is working on the busses in the US collecting tickets. He rings the bell for the driver to set off when there's a woman not quite on the bus. The driver sets off, the woman falls from the bus and is killed. At the trial the man is sent down for murder and seeing as its Texas he's sent to the electric chair.
    On the day of his execution he's sat in the chair and the executioner grants him a final wish.
    "Well", says the man, "is that your packed lunch over there?"
    "Yes", answers the executioner.
    "Can I have that green banana?"
    The executioner gives the man his green banana and waits till he's eaten it.
    When the man's finished, the executioner flips the switch sending hundreds of thousands of volts through the man. When the smoke clears the man is still alive. The executioner can't believe it.
    "Can I go then?", the man asks.
    "I suppose so", says the executioner, "that's never happened before".
    The man leaves and eventually gets a job with another bus company selling tickets. Again he rings the bell for the driver to go when people are still getting on. A man falls under the wheels and is killed. The bloke is sent down for murder again and sent to the electric chair.
    The executioner is determined to do it right this time so rigs the chair up to the electric supply for the whole of Texas.
    The bloke is again sat in the chair. "What is your final wish?" asks the executioner.
    "Can I have that green banana in your packed lunch?" says the condemned man.
    The executioner sighs and reluctantly gives up his banana. The bloke eats the banana all up and the executioner flips the switch.
    Millions of volts course through the chair blacking out Texas. When the smoke clears the man is still sat there smiling in the chair.
    The executioner can't believe it and lets the man go.
    Well, would you believe it, the bloke gets his job back on the buses. Once again he rings the bell whilst passengers are still getting on, this time killing three of them. He is sent to the electric chair yet again.
    The executioner rigs up all United States electricity supply to the chair, determined to get his man this time. The man sits down in the chair smiling.
    "What's your final wish?", asks the executioner.
    "Well", says the man, "Can I have that green banana out of your packed lunch?"
    The executioner hands over his banana and the man eats it all, skin included. The executioner pulls the handle and a brazillion volts go through the chair. When the smoke rises the man is still sat there alive without even a burn mark.
    "I give up", says the executioner, "I don't understand how you can still be alive after all that?". He stroked his chin. "It's something to do with that green banana isn't it", he asked.

    ?Nahh" said the bloke, "I'm just a really bad conductor"

  8. #38
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A mother hears a humming sound coming from her daughter's bedroom, so she opens the door and finds her daughter naked on the bed with a vibrator. "What the hell are you doing?" the mom asks.

    "I'm 35 and I still live at home with my parents. This is the closest I'll ever get to having a husband," replies the daughter.

    Later that same week the father hears the humming noise and finds his daughter with her vibrator. "What are you doing?" he asks.

    "I'm 35 and I still live at home with my parents. This is the closest I'll ever get to having a husband," replies the daughter.

    A few days later the mother hears the humming noise coming from the den, so she bursts into the room (quite annoyed) and is surprised to see her husband sitting on the couch, watching TV with the vibrator buzzing away next to him.

    "What in God's name are you doing?" she asks.

    "Watching the game with my son-in-law!"

  9. #39
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bubba, an airline mechanic, was bragging to his boss one day. "You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name Someone, Anyone and I know them."
    Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff, "Okay, Bubba, how about Tom Cruise"?
    "Sure, yes, Tom and I are old friends and I can prove it."
    So, Bubba and his boss fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door and sure enough, Tom Cruise, shouts, "Bubba ! Great to see You! You and your friend come right in and join me for lunch!"
    Although impressed, Bubba's boss is still skeptical. After they leave Cruise's house, he tells Bubba that he thinks Bubba's knowing Cruise was just lucky.
    "No, no, just name anyone else," Bubba says.
    "President Bush," his Boss quickly retorts.
    Yep", Bubba says, "I know him, let's fly out to Washington."
    So, off they go. At the White House, Bush spots Bubba on the tour and motions him and his boss over, saying, "Bubba, what a surprise. I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and your friend come on in and let's have a cup of coffee first and catch up."
    Well, the boss is very shaken by now, but still not totally convinced.
    After they leave the White House grounds, he expresses his doubts to Bubba, who again implores him to name anyone else.
    The new Pope," his boss replies.
    "Sure!" says Bubba. "I've known the Pope a long time."
    So, off they fly to Rome.
    Bubba and his boss are assembled with the masses in Vatican Square when Bubba says, this will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards, so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pope."
    He disappears into the crowd headed toward St. Peter's.
    Sure enough, half an hour later, Bubba emerges with the Pope on the balcony. But by the time Bubba returns, he finds that his Boss has had a heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics.
    Working his way to his boss' side, Bubba asks him, "What happened"?
    His boss looks up and says, "I was doing fine until you and The Pope came out on the balcony and the Japanese tourist next to me asked, "Who's that on the balcony with Bubba"?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •